Now that you are ready to list your home, it’s time to prepare for viewings. These tips will help your home make a great first impression.
- Check the temperature. Buyers should find your home comfortable in any season. Turn up the heat or crank the air conditioning as needed.
- Open curtains and raise blinds to let in as much natural light as possible. Turn on all overhead lights and lamps.
- If the weather permits, open windows to let in fresh air.
- Make beds, wash and put away any dishes, clean the sink, close toilet seat covers, take out the trash.
- Be prepared for last minute showings. Keep an empty tote or laundry basket handy. This makes tidying up a breeze. Pack it and take it with it. This works well for kids or pet toys too!
When you’re ready to move, call East Coast Realty Ltd. We’ll help take your home from selling to sold.